Click the thumbnail and select "View image details" to see the whole art work, its technique and price.
I'll paint couple portraits, wedding pictures, pets, child and corporate portraits, landscapes, everyday objects, monuments, buildings, shapes and colors, you name it. A portrait commissioned from a photograph is a personal and valued gift. I paint traditional and experimental portraits. I have painted e.g. "puzzle portraits" and full body portraits of pregnant women. Completing a portrait can take a few weeks to a month. Please contact: julia(at)juliaprusi.com.
Description of making portraits:
- Technique: Acrylic or oil colour on canvas or plywood. Pencil, pastel, or watercolour on paper.
- Using a photograph: yes, preferably based on several pictures
- Size: approx. 20 x 30 – 50 x 70 cm
- Price: approx. 350–2000 euros + VAT 10%
Small blond-haired boys and girls with red cheeks tell the onlooker of childhood. Children are the embodiment of the mystery of life. A child’s bright eyes have a direct gaze through decades and even centuries.
- Maria Laukka, in the book Lapsi Suomen taiteessa. (Excerpt translated freely.)